Pram, Upper Austria, municipality in the district of Grieskirchen, alt. 435 m, pop. 1,781, area 20.29 km2, in the Hausruckviertel Region, north-east of Ried im Innkreis; thermal power station using wood chippings; wood-processing industry (solid wood board manufacturing, etc.). - Originally Gothic parish church, altered in Baroque style by J. Pawanger in 1729, medieval stained glass (1st half of the 14th century) and late Baroque interior; presbytery with models of nativity scenes (around 1790) probably by J. P. Schwanthaler the Younger. Sawmill museum with Furthmühle open-air museum, Feldegg Palace (end of the 16th century) with G.-Gurschner-Museum.