Gloriette, "Temple of Glory", on a hill in the park of Schönbrunn Palace. The view from the Gloriette over the gardens is magnificent. It was built in 1775 to plans by J. F. Hetzendorf von Hohenberg, as the last item of the architectural and sculptural work in the park. The sculptures decorating the Gloriette are by J.B. Hagenauer. The Gloriette was partly destroyed during World War II and rebuilt in 1947. It was renovated and refurbished in 1995.