Leopoldschlag, Upper Austria, market town in the district of Freistadt, alt. 630 m, pop. 1,115, area 25.67 km2, north of Freistadt at the Czech border in the northern Mühlviertel region. - Wullowitz customs office, Leopoldschlag Freiwaldhalle (multi-purpose complex) in Mardetschlag; wood processing, quarry (mining of granite from the Mühlviertel region). Located along the old salt street to Bohemia. - Late Gothic, originally Romanesque parish church, rebuilt after fire in 1883, rich reticulated vault of 1516, neo-Gothic interior design. Market fountain 1731; statue of St. Johannes Nepomuk (1750).