Sellrain, Tyrol, municipality in the district of Innsbruck Land, alt. 908 m, pop. 1,268, area 62.00 km2, main town of the Sellrain Valley on the lower reaches of the Melach stream. - TIWAG storage power stations at Sellrain-Silz/Kühtai (constructed in 1981, 289 megawatts) and at Sellrain-Silz/Silz (constructed in 1981, 500 megawatts); tourism (22,907 overnight stays in 1992). - Baroque parish church (dedicated in 1705) in Rothenbrunn; late Gothic pilgrimage church (1487-1496, oldest church in the valley), alt. 1,243 m; late Gothic shrine figures, statuettes of the apostles (around 1380-1400), Romanesque panel painting (1850), Red Chapel (1726).